|Average nutrition information per 100 g prepared product||Seed Power Bread Baking Mix|
|Energy||1026 kJ / 246 kcal|
|- of which saturated fats||1,5 g|
|- of which sugar||1,2 g|
|- of which polyhydric alcohols||-|
Ingredients: Golden flaxseed flour 30,9%, buckwheat flour, flaxseed 11%, pumpkin seeds 11%, millet flour, hemp seeds 8,9%, hemp protein, thickener: guar gum, sea salt.
All raw materials come from controlled organic cultivation.
Durability: Minimum shelf life of 14 days - Store in a cool and dry place.
Compositions and nutritional values can change over time. This means that products with identical trade names but different compositions and nutritional values can be available in retail and the online shop at the same time. Generally the ingredients and nutritional values on the label of the product are correct and valid. In case of doubt please just get in touch with us.
1. MIXING. Mix the entire baking mix with 1/2 package dry yeast (approx. 3,5 g), 1 tsp maple syrup and 290 g lukewarm tap water.
2. LET RISE. Cover the bowl with a cloth and let the dough rise at room temperature for about 1 hr.
3. PREHEAT. Preheat the oven to 180°C (top/bottom heat).
4. KNEAD. Knead the dough again briefly and put it into a approx. 20 cm well-greased loaf pan.
5. BAKE. Place the loaf pan on an oven rack in the lower third of the oven and bake at 180°C for about 65 minutes.
6. COOLING. Let the bread cool in the pan for about 15 min. Turn it out of the pan and let it cool out completely before cutting it. Bon Lizzappetit!
For a loaf shape, after kneading, form a loaf after the rising time and
place it on the wire rack with baking paper.