- 100g Lizza Spaghetti
- 10g butter
- 2 cloves of garlic (6g), minced
- 75g mushrooms, diced
- 55g heavy cream
- 10g parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Salt, as per taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 5g parsley, for garnishing
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For 100g of Lizza spaghetti, bring 1 litre of salted water to boil in a saucepan.
- Add to boiling water and leave to simmer for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a pan and sauté garlic on medium heat until it turns light brown.
- Add diced mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and cook for 1-2 minutes on low heat. Then add freshly grated parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper powder.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and immediately add to the carbonara sauce.
- Garnish with thinly chopped parsley leaves, grated parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Nutritional information (per serving): 334 kcal, 24g carbs, 18g fats, 15g protein, 3g sugar, 8g fibre.