- 100 g Lizza Muesli Red Berry
- 350 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh berries, for topping
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- In a saucepot, combine muesli and almond milk.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes until gently thickened. Make sure to break the flaxseeds lumps as they will add a nice thickness and creaminess.
- Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve in bowls and top with fresh berries.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Nutritional information (per serving): 313 kcal, 9g carbs, 21g fats, 17g protein, 6g sugar, 12g fibre.