- 250 g Lizza Low Carb Pasta
- 100 g smoked tofu
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 250 ml of plant-based milk
- 1 tsp Kala Namak
- 3-4 tbsp yeast flakes
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- nutmeg & pepper to taste
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chop onions and garlic and cut smoked tofu into small cubes. Stir fry them in a pan with a bit of oil until the onions soften.
- Add lemon juice and cashew butter and fry briefly while stirring. Deglaze with milk.
- Add spices, parsley and yeast flakes and stir.
- Simmer the sauce over medium heat while stirring until it starts thickening.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions and serve with sauce.
- Good Lizzappetit!
Nutritional information (per serving): 395 kcal, 17g carbs, 13g fats, 28g protein, 5g sugar, 40g fibre.