- 55g Lizza Low Carb Raspberry Mug Cake
- 20ml sunflower oil
- 50ml soy milk
- 3 raspberries
- 1 scoop low carb vegan vanilla ice cream
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Pour 20ml oil and 50ml soy milk (or an alternative) into a mug.
- Add 55 g mug cake baking mix and stir well.
- Put a single mug into the microwave and bake for 2.5 minutes at 800 watts.
- Let the cake cool down for a little while.
- Serve with a scoop of low carb vegan vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries.
Nutritional information (per serving): 419 kcal, 20g carbs, 37g fats, 8g protein, 6g sugar, 8g fibre.