- 2 Lizza Toast Squares
- 50g Pesto Basil-Olive
- 50g Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Dash of Black Pepper Powder
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Slice Lizza Low Carb Toast Squares and grill them on a hot griddle until they’re well toasted.
- Spread Pesto on one side of the toast squares.
- Top it with mozzarella cheese and arrange cherry tomato slices on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top and garnish with fresh basil leaves followed by a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper.
TIP: To make this dish plant-based, please replace Mozzarella cheese with fresh homemade cashew cream or store-bought Vegan Mozzarella cheese.
Nutritional information (per serving): 315 kcal, 20g carbs, 17g fats, 16g protein, 3g sugar, 10g fibre.