- 50g Lizza Pasta Spirelli
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ½ cup diced red onions
- ⅓ cup diced bell peppers
- 8-10 olives
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 10g parsley leaves, chopped
- 40g feta cheese, crumbled
- Greek dressing (1tsp olive oil, ½ tsp white wine vinegar, ½ tsp garlic powder, dried oregano, salt and black pepper)
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Bring ½ liter of salted water to a boil for 50g of pasta in a saucepan.
- Pour pasta into the boiling water and turn off the heat. Let the pasta stand in the pot with the lid closed for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the pasta and immediately rinse the pasta with cold water after cooking.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Combine cooked pasta and all other ingredients in a mixing bowl. Toss in the dressing and mix.
TIP: To make this dish vegan, replace feta cheese with vegan feta cheese or omit it.
Nutritional information (per serving): 452 kcal, 47g carbs, 20g fats, 22g protein, 14g sugar, 13g fibre.