- 60 g golden flaxseed flour
60 g soy flour
80 g coconut flour
- 50 g ground hazelnut kernels
- 75 g erythritol
- 130 g vegan margarine (room temperature)
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C top/bottom heat.
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and knead into a dough by hand or with a food processor/hand mixer.
- Shape the dough into a ball and leave it to rest in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough until it’s around 4-5 mm in thickness.
- Next, cut the dough using a cookie cutter and place the cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies in the lower third of the oven for about 8 minutes. (When they start to darken slightly around the edges, it’s the right time to take them out of the oven.)
- Your Easter cookies will still be very soft directly after baking. So, make sure you let them cool down completely before removing them from the baking tray and eating them.