- 140g Lizza Berry Coconut Mug Cake
- 20g sunflower oil
- 100g soy milk
- 50g quark
- 0.5 tsp desiccated coconut for garnish (optional)
- For berry rhubarb sauce:
- 70g rhubarb, chopped
- 35g raspberries
- 50g strawberries, chopped
- 15g erythritol
- 1 tbsp water
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Pour 20g oil and 100g soy milk (or an alternative) into a big mug.
- Add 140g mug cake baking mix and stir well.
- Put the mug into the microwave and bake for 2.5 minutes at 800 watts.
- Let the cake cool down for a little while.
- To make the sauce, add chopped rhubarb,erythrit and water in a saucepan on medium heat and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add raspberries and chopped strawberries. Cook this on medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 15 mins to make a thick sauce.
- Layer the mug cake, quark and berry rhubarb sauce in a glass jars or dessert glasses. Garnish with desiccated coconut and berries.
TIP: To make this dish vegan, replace quark with soy quark.
Nutritional information (per serving): 190 kcal, 27g carbs, 12g fats, 10g protein, 5g sugar, 8g fibre.